Friday 18 June 2010

Task 3 Results + TASK 4

Hey!
So, this has been a very tough week. With three girls going home the judges were looking for not good, not great, but STUNNING! I think I will get straight to it and tell you the winner from each theme;

HATE winner is...
Scorpionaomi!

LOVE winner is...
Mynameisalice!

ANGER winner is...
MissDancer853

JEALOUSY winner is...
Avril14140


So the four losers were;
XxLolaBoaxX
Imahottie_4
Christine9999
leximusiclvr

I must say there are two girls in the list of losers I would have loved to have seen in the final. It was very, very, very close. But, I had to chose, and based on EVERYTHING I have to say the girl STAYING is...

XxLolaBoaxX


I'm sad to say goodbye to the other three, but I really hope to see you next Cycle! Look at what we said you could have improved on, even ask us, and go forward! You have all done AMAZINGLY to get this far!

For the final 5, CONGRATS!
And I think we will just go straight onto task 4! You guys are one step away from The Semi Final!

TASK 4


Stereotypes. Assuming we know a person just by the way they look. Let's be honest, we have all done it, intentionally or not.

Your task is to pick a common stereotype and show it. It can be one from the picture or one of your own, or one you have experienced. You can chose to show the person breaking the stereotype, or not. This is ALL up to you. Your chance. Your task.

I will be looking for scenerys that mean something. Spend time and really make it your own! The deadline is the 22nd of June! GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

  1. Awwe. :(
    I can't believe I didn't make it.
    Congrats to the other girls. (:

    ReplyDelete