Tuesday 22 June 2010

Task 4 Results

Hey!

This weeks task was hard, granted. I didn't feel like this was anybodys 'best' week. But for me one girl out shined everyone else this week. That girl, who is getting a place in the first MMNTM FINAL, is...

Avril14140


Congrats :)


And yes, you read right. Final. Two girls are going home TODAY. And the three left will be beating it out to be the first winner of Miss Mackenzie's Next Top Model.

For the rest of the girls I took into consideration EVERYTHING.
The next girl through to the final is...

Mynameisalice1

Congrats!

And the final place goes to...

XxLolaBoaxX

Congrats!




To the other two girls, you both did EXTREMLY well. Like, amazing! I'm really sad that you both have to leave and I hope to see you in further cycles :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow,thank you :DDD

    And congrats to the other 2 girls who are in finale :DD

    ReplyDelete